Monday, April 22, 2013


Happy Monday everyone. I feel like my weekends fly by. My husband worked all weekend so I did not get any gym workout or running inL We had a friends First Holy Communion and party, a kids birthday party, grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning of the house. My 2 oldest kids reorganized their art room with me so we felt very accomplished on Sunday. I feel very sluggish when I don’t get to get out and be active. I’ll make up for it this week with:

· Monday - chest/back/biceps workout before running home for my son’s soccer practice. After practice and getting the kids settled I’m going out for a run.

· Tuesday - leg workout and then heading home so my husband can get our other son to a cub scout meeting.

· Wednesday and Thursday – hoping to get runs in each evening and/or a shoulder/tricep workout

· Friday – rest and I have a mass scheduled for my Mom who is batting breast cancer

· Saturday – Color Vibe 5k

· Sunday – baby shower for a neighbor, so not promising anything. I would love to get to the gym or do a run that morning, but we will see how time permits.

I have also planned my dinners for the week, in no particular order, as I will do each night what I am in the mood for and what my kids seem to want. With 4 kids I can never keep them all happy with regards to food, but I do my best to ensure they have well balanced meals each day.

· Cobb salad with spinach/romaine, hard boiled eggs, chicken, corn, black beans, avocados, blue cheese and a homemade lime dressing (ok kids won’t want this so I will probably make them homemade mac and cheese which is a favorite at our house)

· Grilled chicken with sweet potatoes and green beans

· Burgers and salad

· Couscous with sautéed veges

· Spicy chicken and broccoli

Enjoy your week – mine is going to be a busy one!

HopePeaceFit!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I got Leslie into running and resistance training this year. She ran one 5k so far but has progressed amazingly. We're planning our next 5k in early June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt....great job to both of you. .

    ReplyDelete